Sr. Dr. Shyni Paul
Principal at St. Mary's Sr. Sec. School, Bazpur since 2022
Educational Qualification :
M.Sc, B.Ed. Ph. D
Worked as PGT Science Teacher
Worked as Vice Principal in many renowned schools
Worked as Principal in CBSE and ICSE Schools
- Attended various workshops and training sessions conducted by CBSE,NCERT and ICSE regional and national conferences.
- Conducted various Orientation programmes in association with Catholic Youth Directors in Nainital region.
- Presided over Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Integral Pedagogical Paradigm for teachers and students.
- Jotted down two publications in national and inter-national journals.
- Consigned presentationson Hypotherapy and Human Cloning Ethical perspectives.
- To be one of the leading schools in the community it serves, known and widely acknoweledged as a secular institution which develops character and ethical leadership in its students their pursuit of excellence.
- Many milestones have been acheieved and many still have to be acheieved. We, at St.Anne's will continue our unceasing efforts to mould the young Anneans into well balanced personalities with confidence and zeal befitting the standards of this portal of education.
- As an instuctional leader of the school, it is my vocation to ensure that every teacher and every student is supported and encouraged to be the best that God has created them to be.
- Our motto, "Let Your Light Shine" is the lodestone of everything we do at school. While academic excellence is our major trust, the school management and teachers are always committed to prepare the students for life, groom them to face challenges of tomorrow and encourage them to be socially relevant.
- Serving as a President of Catholic schools Association os Simla - Chandigarth Diocese.
- Serving as Secratery of Catholic Religious Conference of India (CRI) Chandigarth.
- Meeting the state officials and institution involved in education to discuss plan on improving the content of the educational curriculum for the purpose of helping students to become more competitive on the global level.
- Conducting periodic meetings with parents and school teachers to encourage close collaboration among educational stake holders in improving the performance of the students.
- Ensuring the school activities are run according to state and federal laws of education.